Cursor

Flower 55

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked October 31, 1987


She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

Such cute note paper & a pretty stamp.  I never seem to be able to get any like that.

You're more than welcome & I didn't mind fixing Jack's shirt.  After all, that's what grandmothers are for!

Your Mom called this morning just as I was getting up.  I was lazy and slept until almost 7:30!

You asked me about Xmas.  Well, there's really not anything much I need, living in the apartment.  I am sending you a list you can pick something from.  You must give me some ideas about Jack.

I go for a flu shot Monday and a dental check-up on Tuesday.  Harold goes back into the hospital Thursday so I think I will have to drive him over.  He is having his rupture repaired.  It is in his navel.

Well hon, there isn't much news .  I'll get this in the mail, so let me hear from you.  

Hope you get your furnace done this weekend.

Love always,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment