Cursor

Flower 55

Friday, June 17, 2011

Life as we know it

I love this cat graphic ... it looks like something out of a book of nursery rhymes!  It's on the front of a Gibson Greetings card sent to me in 1997 by my oldest friend & former roomie who shall for now be referred to as "K" until she & I have grown more comfortable putting personal information online ... still dipping our toes in the water ... complete immersion later!  Anyway, K sent the card to give me her new mailing address prior to moving to South Carolina.  Remember when it was all important to share mailing addresses v/s email addresses?  I love the internet and emails as much as anyone but nothing compares to a card or letter waiting for me in the mailbox.  Emails are fun as well as practical but they'll never rank as ephemera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment