Cursor

Flower 55

Sunday, September 4, 2011

At this happy time of your graduation

This card was sent to me in 1978 by "Helen & Emery" and I racked my brain this morning but could not remember them ... how awful!!  I had to email my mother to see if she could remember them and she informed me that Emery worked with my father for years.  She couldn't remember their last name at first but emailed me after an hour to fill me in after she finally remembered it.  THEN I remembered ... my father always called him by his last name, never by Emery so that explains my memory loss.  

This card folds out into 3 sections and is made by "Drawing Board Greeting Card Co".  I'm not familiar with them so I did a quick search online and it seems they were acquired by American Greetings at some point and later became Carlton Cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment