Cursor

Flower 55

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Someone Nice

This very sweet birthday card was sent back in the 1970s by my cousin Teresa.  She was about 3 years younger than me and we would see each other when I'd stay with family at the beach each summer.  She writes "How ya doin'?  I really hope you have a happy birthday!!!!!  Are you going to the mountains?  I hope so.  Guess who I met ... Martin Sheen, Kirk Douglas, all of them.  Did you hear that I was in the hospital?  So how are things up there, are you alright?  Is everybody?  I hope you like this card.  I thought this was real cute.  Have a perfect birthday!  Love always, Teresa."

We haven't stayed in touch as is often the way but I always ask after her when I see distant family.  She was a very sweet girl!
The card is "Hampshire Art" brand and I was unable to find any information on that company via Google.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment