Cursor

Flower 55

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Here's Hoping That With Care And Rest ... ~~ 1994



Grandma wrote inside:

Wish I could be there with you, but circumstances say otherwise.  I think about you all the time.  

I hope everything is going smoothly.  You will soon be home.

We had 6 more inches of snow yesterday.  That is on top of what is already on the ground.

Tell Jack to take care of himself.  You don't want him sick too!

I'll keep in touch with your Mom as to how you are doing.  Keep your chin up & be good.  

Love always,

Grandma

She mailed the card but I had left the hospital during its transit and it was returned to her.  She re-sent it and added inside:

Dear Shelby,

This card came back marked "could not locate".  I suppose you had already gone home.

No comments:

Post a Comment