Cursor

Flower 55

Friday, May 10, 2019

Graduation Greeting & Letter ~~ Mildred ~~ May 1978



She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

I want to thank you for thinking of sending me your invitation.  I won't be able to attend but I know you'll be beautiful and it just doesn't seem possible that you are at that time of your life.  Why shoot, I remember the first time I saw you.  You were the most beautiful baby in the nursery of the hospital.  Time sure flies.  I just know if your Grandpa was with us he would truly want to see you graduate.  It is so important for young people to complete school.  

Wishing you the best in the future.

I remain with much love,

Mildred

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete