Cursor

Flower 55

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked November 15, 1994


She wrote:  

Dear Shelby,

Received your pretty card & pictures.  Are they wild flowers on your "estate"?  Are you getting things done now that the weather is changing?

Your mom called last night & said they were coming up tomorrow.  I looks like it will be raining by then.  We have had such nice weather.

Ruth is going out to visit her son Dallas, in Arizona after Christmas.

In a few weeks, Christmas will be here.

Did I tell you Nicole had to have another knee operation?  I don't know what the trouble is this time.

You find the nicest stamps.

I bought "The Tiger's Heart" by Lewis Orde.  I am reading "Always & Forever" by Cynthia Freeman.  It is so good.  I read "The Client" & "The Firm" by John Grisham.  They were both excellent.  I started watching "J.F.K." on tv.

Well, I must get going as I must get to the store.  Take care of yourself & tell Jack to do the same.  Love to you both.

Love Always,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment