Cursor

Flower 55

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Grandma Letter ~~ Dated January 11, 1993

 

She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

Thanks for the lovely Christmas gifts from you & Jack!  The sweatshirt was lovely!  Did you take any pictures of your tree?  

It is certainly a nasty day outside.  Yesterday it was bone chilling.  I couldn't even get the car warm coming from church.  Today we've had snow and freezing rain.  It is supposed to do more tonight.

I am making Ruth's great granddaughter a sweater with a hood.  It knits up easy.  I also have a dress to shorten for Mrs. Wallace.  

Did you watch the Carol Burnett Show?  I laughed till I hurt.  It was great!

I'm glad your Mom & Dad got home before all this bad weather even if it did rain all the way home.

Well honey, there isn't much news so let me hear from you & take care.  Love to Jack!

Love always,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment