Cursor

Flower 55

Friday, April 17, 2020

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked April 2, 1994

She wrote: 

Dear Shelby,

It was so nice to here from you.  I feel like you are on the mend.  I am glad you can get outside.  We're starting to get some nice weather. 

I haven't heard from Donna about Easter Sunday.  She always says "Are you coming over?" & I say "I wasn't asked."  She then says "You don't have to be asked." 

I go to Dr. Jones on the 6th.  I don't know what the verdict will be.  I'm sure I will have to have the cataract operation.

I am so glad you can get around but be sure & stand up straight even if it hurts at times.

I know you will enjoy your Easter dinner tomorrow.  At least your appetite is back. 

I took my car over to the dealer on Wednesday for my inspection.  I'm glad that is over.  We have to have an emission test also.  Only 3 cities in the state have it - Pittsburgh, Philly & Allentown.  That requires another stamp on the windshield.

Well hon, I better close now & get this in the box.  She probably will come early today.  Take care & give Jack my love. 

Love always,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment