Cursor

Flower 55

Monday, August 14, 2017

Just A Note To Ask About You ... It Sure Is Lonesome Here Without You! ~~ Early 1980s


Mom sent this card to me at college with a letter inside.  She wrote:

Hi Honey, 

Have you gotten settled in yet?  We made it home alright.  I went to get my picture yesterday.  I wish you could see it.  It is beautiful.  The framing made such a difference.

I went to the Jean Shack at lunch time.  Well, their second effort was worse if possible than their first.  I just got my money back after a hassle, I might add.  You can get them on break and Mrs. Edwards will fix them.  

Did you go to the business office to sign your Vela check?  How did you make out with your classes?

Bob & Jackie got a lab puppy about 6 weeks old.  He is cute (as all puppies area cute), all black. They call him Jet.  He will be different, they said, than the other dog!

I enjoyed the day Sunday but was very tired when we got back.  

Well Honey, write and be good.  Please take what classes you are going to need and study hard.  You will do okay.

Love,

Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment