Cursor

Flower 55

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked August 16, 1989


She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

Thanks for the nice letter.  I hope you are both doing ok!

Yes, our church is a nice sized church.  There is a membership of 1200 families.  There are 6 masses on Saturday & Sunday with 3 priests.

I didn't get my proofs yet.  I sure hope they are good.

I'm glad you liked your pictures.  I did the towel burgundy instead of blue for the girl.  I probably should have made it pink. 

Ruth's son is home for a visit.  He lives in Oklahoma (Tulsa).  He brought his dog.  When I saw him (the dog), I said "Rosie"!!  His name is Arthur.  He ran over & kissed me and got in my lap.  Ruth couldn't believe it.  He looks exactly like Rosie.  He was dropped off at Ray's and he just adopted him.  

Well hon, let me hear from you when you have time.  

Love always,

Grandma

Love to Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment