Cursor

Flower 55

Friday, August 27, 2021

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked August 1991

 

She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

Always glad to receive your letters.  Thanks!

I do feel better lately.  My walking is so much better.  If I could only get back a few of the pounds I lost.  

I didn't know Nicole would be on tv until I saw an article in the paper that morning saying the program would show a half hour segment.

Ruth says it was one of the nicest trips she has taken.  It was all on the back roads and away from all the tourists.  She went with her cousin.  I'm a little leery about going anywhere just yet.  We did go to Reading a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted to put some miles on my car.

You should have received your tablecloth by now.  They are always very prompt.  

The Farmer's Market is closed this week & next due to the Fair.

Is your new Rose of Sharon doing anything?

I hope your chili was good .  I love it!

Well, I better get this in the mail and get to the Giant store if I want to eat next week!  Take care and let me hear from you.  

Love always,
Grandma

Love to Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment