Cursor

Flower 55

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Grandpa Letter To Mom ~~ Postmarked February 17, 1968


He wrote:

Hello Joan,

Well here's a few lines to say we are still alive.  Sorry we haven't written before but Mildred doesn't have much time and I have been too sick & lazy.  

There's so much snow & ice here.  You can't get out of the house for anything and it's cold.  It's been from 0 to 15 below most of the time & that's cold.

Well, I got my teeth finished.  The dentist says I look 15 years younger.  Ha ha!  

Well, I hope everything is okay there & not so cold.

I am sending some more pictures that I took last summer and just got around to get them finished.  Hope you like them.  

Well, there's nothing to write about from here.  So Mildred sends her love to all.  Write soon.

Love,
Daddy & Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment