Cursor

Flower 55

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked September 3, 1991

 

She wrote:

Dear Shelby,

Received your nice letter & enclosure.  I'm glad you received your tablecloth.  

Sheena Easton, Reba McEntire, & the Judds to name some of the entertainment at the Fair.  I didn't go.  It's only 2 blocks away!

I'm glad your Rose of Sharon bloomed.

The weather here was very hot & humid last week, but the nights now are almost in the 40s & low 70s in the day.  

The picture of the lady raking leaves reminds me of the days I used to rake for hours on end.

I go to Dr. Shore on the 18th.  I want to see what he says about driving.  I've been to Reading already & it didn't bother me.  

I bought 2 turtleneck tops & the neck is too tight.  I almost pulled my ears off taking it off so back they go.

Well hon, I must get dressed & get out for a walk.  So let me hear from you!  Write soon.

Love always,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment