Cursor

Flower 55

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Grandma Letter ~~ Postmarked September 3, 1992


She wrote:

I received your letter & was glad to hear from you.  I was so happy to see all of you.  It had been a long time.  

The cat scan was negative.  He said before I had it done that it might be arthritis so I guess that is what it is.

My leg is about the way it was when I bumped it.  The knot is still there & now, at my ankle I have a black & blue mark from around the back of my leg to the middle of my foot.  It is about an inch wide.  I went to Dr. Shore & asked him about it (2 weeks after)  & he said it will be another two weeks before it starts going away.  It was the bone below my knee and the bruise is from the bump as it had no where else to go.  It drained down to my ankle.  I'm just afraid I will bump it again.  

The fair is here this week.  It is only 2 blocks away.  Security is tight around here.

I started reading "Cape Cod" but after several chapters of it, I just couldn't keep up with it.  

I must get this letter down to the box, so write soon & love to you both.  Take care.

Love always,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment